- We prayerfully encourage the spiritual development of all ages through education. We give special attention to children, youth and young adults.
- We prayerfully help all members, young and old, in the discovery, development and use of their gifts. We find leadership and service opportunities for these gifts to be used.
- We prayerfully develop evangelistic outreach to the unsaved and undiscipled of all ages and backgrounds in two basic ways:
- Through intentional, personal or small group outreach and mentoring for member contacts (neighborhood, work, school, etc.)
- Through intentional invitation and service to the community surrounding our church building.
- We grow in unity by supporting a congregational life characterized by loving fellowship where people young and old care, respect and pray for one another. By this we grow in grace-filled commitment and faithfulness, and in our Christian walk in Church and Kingdom.
- We grow in unity by celebrating together, through Word and sacrament, our salvation in Jesus Christ. We do this by blending traditional and contemporary music styles in preaching-centered, prayer-bathed worship to God.